Life is too short to be wasted. Appreciate your life.
Please.

Friday 17 October 2014

20 facts


After took hours to complete my 20 facts.


1. Am a good listener but not a good speaker.
2. First impression, people might see me as an arrogant person. But actually i'm not. I'm kinda of friendly too..(angkat bakul sndiri.tapi betul.he3)
3. Ramlee Awang Murshid's fan. Coming soon 'Raudhah'!
4. Mad fast. Cool fast. Forgiven.
5. Love puzzles in math though sometimes it can kill me to solve them.
6. Tend to be a follower than a leader (..............)
7. Love to tell others 'bout my dream story
8. Ever own a dream to produce at least one novel paling tak pun satu cerpen pun bole lahhhh.
9. Online shopping is awesome! I get excited when brader pos laju press hon of his van in front of ma house..mueheheh..
10. I'm using Asus Zenfone 5. Camera dia cantek kottt.. 
11. Prefer to study last minute coz i'm such a forgetful person. Am not a good memoriser even though i'm  taking biology course that need many memorizing things.
12. Ever to have errrr..boyfriend during my primary school. Hahaha. But broke up right after two days. Since then, never have special friend till now. 
13. Silent admire. Eh 
14. Airport is one of my favourite place besides museum.
15. Hate all herpatofauna (reptile and amphibian) animals such as lizard, frog, toad etc...
16. Easy to recognize people by their face rather than their name. Don't get weird if i ask your name for more than em three times. hehe..
17. Sometimes ego.??
18. Family is my priority
19. Punctual. Don't like waiting or to be wait.
20. Keep calm and says i'm born to be a Zoology :D


smile..teheeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment